Friday, April 25, 2008

Wishes

This is going to be a 'repeat' of an old entry....I need to come here more often and the more often I come, the easier the psoting will be, yes??

I wish.....I could figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. Right now I wish that I had done soooooooo many things differently.

I wish.... I was independently wealthy. I don't want to have more money than Bill Gates - just enough that I could be comfortable and do what I want, when I want and help others when I want.

I wish....I could find what the BaldMan and I lost. I don't think I will and that's ok. It will be better for both of us soon.

I wish....I wasn't such a source of worry to my friends and family. Although I DO think that once I resolve the situation above that I will get back to being the me I used to be and hopefully this will reduce the amount of worrying being done on my behalf.

I wish.....I could just go back to school full time and not have to worry about the financial part of it.

I wish.....I could go back to the place in Naples where we vacationed a couple of years ago. It was one of the best vacations I've ever had.

I wish....I could be a mommy. I mean physically be a mommy. I would give my left arm and any other parts anyone might be interested in if I could get pregnant and feel that miracle inside me.

I wish....I could fly. ( You knew I would mention it didn't you??)

I wish...I could go back in time and tell my grandfather that smoking was bad for him - and that he would believe me.

I wish....the Fig would marry me =) He IS my next husband you know.

I wish....I could sleep. Instead I'm here posting!


Ok, that's enough for now. I'm going to try to get some sleep. I'm going to the Mushroom Festival this weekend with the parental units. Yeeha!

No comments: